GE's exclusive Advanced Filtration system for GE bottom freezer refrigerators has been tested and verified to remove 98% of five trace pharmaceuticals. The filter removes Ibuprofen, Atenolol, Fluoxetine, Progesterone and Trimethoprim. Not all pharmaceuticals may be present in your tap water.
- This filter fits GE refrigerator models PFE29P and GFE29H
- NSF certified to filter contaminants such as cysts, lead, mercury, asbestos, and select pesticides and chemicals
- NSF certified for structural performance and to filter chlorine taste and odor and particulates
- Filters chlorine taste and odor for better tasting water
- Easy, tool-free replacement
- Certified genuine GE Part; Designed and tested specifically for use in select GE French-Door refrigerators
- 6 month filter life (cartridge should be replaced every 6 months at a rated capacity, or sooner if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs)