The GE In-Line Refrigerator/Icemaker Filter System is designed for use with refrigerators that don't have a built-in water filter. This easy-to-install filter connects directly to your refrigerator's water line to produce clean, better-tasting water and ice.
- Inline filtration Filtered ice for your beverages
- Compatible with refrigerators without built-in filtration Easily attaches directly to existing refrigerator/icemaker water line in select GE side-by-side and top-freezer refrigerators
- NSF certified Brings better tasting water and ice to your home by reducing chlorine taste and odor and sediment
- 6-month filter life Filter should be replaced every six months for best filtration results
- Carbon-spun fiber filtration
- 2,500 Gal. or 6-month filter life per filter
- Quick replace feature makes it easy to install