The Briggs & Stratton 71053 Low Voltage Dual Module can be used in coordination with the Symphony II Automatic Transfer Switch to communicate via existing wiring on your standby generator to manage generator output and turn on and off any two thermostatically controlled appliances during a power outage. UL Listed. The Briggs & Stratton 71053 Low Voltage Dual Module comes with a 3-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship. Keep it running - Keep it genuine. Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance and avoid costly repairs by ordering Briggs & Stratton replacement and maintenance parts. Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines. Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations. For more than a century, Briggs & Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- Modules can be placed anywhere throughout the home for a customized installation
- 1 or 2 modules should be sufficient for most homes
- Weather resistant NEMA 4 rated enclosure and UL listed
- Place where the thermostat control wire is accessible
- Can use up to 8 modules with symphony II power management system
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs