Max Stretch by GE is a premium quality general-purpose caulk that offers maximum stretch with 2x the strength in applications with large joint movement (+/- 35%). Max Stretch typically has over 800% elongation (stretch), providing good adhesion in expansion applications. Spans up to a 2 in. gap.
- Maximum stretch with 2x the strength – 800% elongation-siliconized acrylic
- Paint-friendly: won't cause paint to crack, fade or change sheen
- Adheres to: most glass, ceramic tile, porcelain, wood, metal, masonry, stucco, siding and some plastics
- Exceeds ASTMC920 class 35; +/-35% joint movement; exceeds ASTM C834 -18°C for better flexibility in most temperatures
- Typical uses: around doors, windows, siding, trim, molding, baseboards and vents