GE Personal Security Motion-Sensing Alarm with Keychain Remote provides peace of mind by deterring would-be intruders within a 20-foot range. This simple-to-use, cost-effective security solution helps protect you and your family against home invasions thanks to the 120-decibel alarm, loud enough to make a would-be intruder think twice about entering your home. Quick and easy installation means your home will be secured in minutes. 45-second exit delay and 30-second entry delay provides ultimate flexibility by allowing you to enter or exit the area before activating. The convenient keychain remote activates and deactivates the alarm from anywhere in your home. Ensure that your motion-sensing alarm is always ready with the low-battery indicator light. Perfect for homes, apartments and offices.
- Remote control allows you to select an alarm or an entry chime to alert you to any detected motion
- 120 dB alarm ensures that sound is heard and helps deter vandals
- 20 ft. range
- Alarm has a 30-second exit delay and a 45-second entry delay to allow time to enter or exit prior to arming
- Low-battery indicator light notifies you when fresh batteries are needed
- No wiring required for fast and easy installation
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs