The load center includes a sturdy tin-plated copper buss bar and a galvanized box for increased durability and reliability. The one-piece interior removes and re-installs easily. Indoor NEMA 1 enclosure with combination surface/flush front. This load center is UL listed and ANSI Certified.
- Designed for use in commercial or high-rise residential units
- Tin-plated copper buss bar for excellent conductivity
- Galvanized box construction
- 3-phase, 200 Amp, 240-Volt, 22k AIC symmetrical short circuit rating standard
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment when installed in accordance with the NEC
- Copper-to-copper stab connections
- UL listed (Panel board No. 67) and ANSI certified
- Learn More About Electrical Panels Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs