This ground bar is specifically for use in GE PowerMark Load centers. Proper bonding is essential to create an equipotential plane between service grounds and equipment during fault and transient conditions. This equipotential plane provides a near zero voltage differential and serves to protect people and equipment during these events. The most popular bonding product in use today is the ground bar or bonding bar.
- It is for additional grounding as required by local code
- Compatible with most load center enclosures
- Fits solid or stranded 4 - 14 copper wire and 10 - 12 aluminum wire
- UL listed and ANSI certified
- It includes mounting screws