There's no need for a separate generator panel with the GE PowerMark Gold Load Center/Generator Interlock Kit. This kit includes everything required to change a 150 - 225 Amp load center to a generator panel. For vertical boxes only.
- Convert an existing load center into a generator panel
- For use with a 150 - 225 Amp PowerMark gold main breaker load center with a left-right handle orientation and a back-fed branch breaker mounted at top right
- Ensures that the main breaker is in the off position before the branch breaker is back-fed from the generator for safety
- UL listed
- NEC compliant
- Includes stainless-steel interlock device, auxiliary main breaker retainer, assembly hardware, hole drill template and critical circuit identification labels
- For information go to geindustrial.com and search for publications DET393 (information sheet) and/or DEH-41103 (installation instructions)