The GE Q-Line 15 Amp 1 in. Single-Pole Circuit Breaker has a dedicated calibration screw which is cemented to prevent shifting. The attached screw creates a stable calibration for optimum performance. The unit has a tin-plated copper stab to create a reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connection. The breaker case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity.
- Tin-plated copper stabs create a reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connection
- Box type terminals
- Calibration screw is cemented to prevent shifting
- Breaker case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Trips to the center position
- Meets NEMA standards
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs