The GE Q-Line 50 Amp 1 in. Double-Pole Circuit Breaker features a case made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity. The breaker unit has tin-plated copper stabs to create reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections and a dedicated calibration screw that is cemented to prevent shifting and create a stable calibration for optimum performance.
- Tin-plated copper stabs create reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connections
- Box type terminals
- Calibration screw is cemented to prevent shifting
- Case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Trips to the center position
- Meets NEMA standards
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs