To keep your water tasting and smelling great consider installing the GE Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. This water filter is installed under your sink for a discreet appearance and filters up to 11 Gal. of water daily. The reverse osmosis membrane helps reduce microscopic contaminants such as arsenic, lead and ammonia, for better tasting water for drinking and cooking. The filter indicator reminds you when to replace the filter.
- Reverse osmosis filtration water is filtered 3 times
- Chrome faucet with filter replacement indicator faucet and full installation kit included
- Premium filtration certified to reduce lead, arsenic, pesticides and more than 10 other contaminants
- 6-month filter life for best filtration results, filters (FX12P) should be replaced every 6 months and membrane (FX12M) every year
- Valve offers 1 GPM water flow at 125 psi drop
- Includes system filters, membrane, storaGE tank and full installation kit