Tackle your wiring projects with the Wire Stripper from GE. These wire strippers can cut or strip copper or aluminum wire, solid or stranded, and perform best when used on 10 - 22 gauge wire. The plier nose allows access to tight spots and grips the wire firmly. Looping holes are directly located on the wire stripper for bending wire without needing to pick up another tool. The spring-loaded handles allow for a self-opening action and the safety lock provides an extra level of protection when the wire stripper is not in use. Plastic cushioned handles provide comfort so you can work on your projects longer without discomfort. This product comes with a 90-day warranty .
- Strips 10 - 22 Gauge wire; solid or stranded
- Looping holes for bending wire
- Plier nose to reach tight places
- Spring handle for self-opening
- Safety lock for extra protection
- Plastic cushioned handled for a comfortable grip
- 90-day limited warranty