SurgePro AC surge protectors are designed for service entrance or subpanel locations. Each provides small, easy to install surge protection for the entire home or office. The protectors consist of multiple metal oxide varistors with internal thermal and overcurrent protection. An LED indicates the proper function of the protection elements. The THQLSURGE conveniently connects inside the GE Powermark load center, directly onto the bus, like a circuit breaker, providing direct protection for the entire panel and all attached loads.
- 3-year warranty
- Up to 60,000 Amp of surge protection
- Meets newest UL 1449 3rd edition surge protection requirements
- Protects against dangerous lightning and utility produced power surges
- Installed in or next to your GE load center (the best location for protecting all AC circuits in your home)
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs