Extend the range of your Choice Alert Security System with Panic Button. Ideal for large spaces, detached garages, and multiple-story homes, the GE Choice Alert Wireless Alarm System Signal Repeater easily adds 150 ft. of wireless range to your Choice Alert sensor and Wireless Control Center - for a total distance of up to 300 ft. Installation is as easy as plugging the signal repeater into a standard electrical outlet and pairing it with the wireless control center; the process takes just minutes. You should place the signal repeater in a dry area, such as a garage, hallway, entryway, bedroom, or any other area that is not prone to moisture. The GE Choice Alert Wireless Alarm System Signal Repeater is part of the GE Choice Alert Wireless Alarm System line of products. Cost-effective and easy to install, Choice Alert components offer wireless operation, multi-zone coverage, home and away settings, all-weather function, and expandability for complete home protection. With wireless capabilities, Choice Alert products require no complicated wiring, drilling or expensive installation costs. And because they are designed to be part of a self-contained system, there are no monthly usage charges. System components are simple enough for anyone to use, and they can be combined to provide a customized blanket of protection over your entire property.
- Extend the range of your Choice Alert Security System
- Adds 150 ft. of wireless range - capable of operating up to 300 ft. away from the Choice Alert Wireless Control Center
- Add anywhere, sleek surface mount
- Easy to set up and use, no wiring necessary
- Uses standard electrical outlet for plug-and-play installation
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs