Keep your pool area protected from an accidental drowning with this innovative and attractive Safety Fence constructed of super-strong climb-resistant mesh. Our 4 ft. high fence is designed to be self-installed and requires only 5/8 in. holes to be drilled in the deck. All posts and screws are made of stainless steel hardware that will not rust or corrode. The lightweight fence rolls up when not in use for easy storage. Fence comes with plastic covers for the postholes when fence is not in use. Comes in pre-assembled 12 ft. lengths and can be easily shortened to fit any pool area. Safety fencing comes complete with hardware, measuring template, and comprehensive instructions. 5 Year Warranty. Available in black. To determine how many safety fence sections you will need to completely enclose your pool, simply measure the outside perimeter of your pool (in feet) and divide this length by 12 ft. Round the number you get up to nearest whole number and this will be how many 12 ft. sections you should purchase. Keep in mind that each 12 ft. section can be easily shortened to fit your pool area perfectly.
- Pre-assembled 4 ft. x 12 ft. fence
- Self-installation with complete hardware, measuring template, and instructions
- Super strong climb resistant woven mesh
- Lightweight fence rolls up when not in use
- Approximate assembly time 3 hours
- Rotary hammer drill required for installation