Soil Doctor 40 lb. Pelletized Gypsum Soil Repair is a naturally occurring mineral made up of mostly calcium and sulfur. Incorporate it into your lawn care to counter the damaging effects of salt and animal waste and to break up heavy clay soil. It helps to improve drainage and encourages deep, healthy root growth. Gypsum does not alter soil pH, so it is safe to use around evergreens and other plants that require acidic soil to grow.
- Use to repair salt and animal waste damage for a healthy lawn
- Use to break up heavy clay soil for better drainage
- Use to promote deep root growth
- pH neutral for safe use around evergreens and plants that require acidic soil
- 40 lb. bag treats 1,000 sq. ft. to cover your lawn from corner to corner
- Virtually dust-free pellets disperse easily with a rotary spreader
- Note: Product may vary by store.