The X2 is proven to be one of the best all-around car kits on the market, and for good reason. Equipped with Bluetooth 2.1 technology, a USB charging port, a FM tuner, 2 Auxiliary ports (In and Out) and DC surge protection, it’s ready for anything. Plug in, setup, and pair to the X2 in seconds. A LED display hub lets you control your music and take calls with ease. On-Board Volume, Play Settings and Phone Controls. The compact design and flexible neck ensure a good fit in nearly any vehicle.
- Universal USB port lets you change your smartphone or MP3 player while streaming, so you can power up while you’re talking or listening to music
- Built-in microphone with enhanced voice detection makes hands-free calls easy
- Compatible with: Apple: iPhone 5 , 4S , 4 / iPod (all gens), Motorola: Droid RAZR HD, MAXX HD, M , Photon Q , Atrix HD, Samsung: Galaxy S III , mini , S II , Note 2 and 1 , Nexus , Brightside / Galaxy Player 3.6 , 4.0 , 4.2 , 5.0, Nokia: Lumia 920 , 900 , 820 , 620, HTC: Droid DNA , 8X , 8S , One X , One X+ , EVO, LG: Nexus 4 , Optimus G, BlackBerry: Z10 , Q10, Sony: Xperia Z , ZL
- Technical specifications: Bluetooth version: V2.1 / Bluetooth profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP, frequency range: 88.1 to 107.9 MHz, input: DC 12V (vehicle power), USB output: 5V 1-Amp maximum
- Included in the box: control hub, flex neck, 3.5 mm audio cable, micro USB charging cable, mini USB charging cable