Looking for an inexpensive, fast air sealing solution. Then you've got to get GREAT STUFF Window and Door foam sealant. For windows, doors and skylights, this minimal-expanding foam with a low pressure build forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal. It won't bow or bend window frames. It's the original window and door draft stopper.
- GREAT STUFF window and door's proprietary low-pressure formula is designed not to bow bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling sealing other areas where low-pressure flexible foam is desirable
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy efficiency of the window or door - greater insulating value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled; cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming
- Repels/deflects water and is tack free in 8 minutes; trims within 1 hour