The RIO High Efficiency Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump system is compact, quiet and provides unmatched comfort in any room. The RIO outdoor compressor section is powered by a twin rotary compressor with Gree’s DC Inverter technology. This inverter technology with eco-friendly R-410a refrigerant to saves you energy, reduces outdoor noise and keeps room temperature steady by eliminating the constant starts and stops of conventional air conditioning systems. The RIO indoor section is designed to be a comfortable fit in virtually any living space. Universal Piping Assembly/line-set (sold separately) IS REQUIRED for installation – be sure to select the appropriate size.
- DC inverter technology
- High Efficiency
- 16 SEER
- 5yr parts warranty - 7yr compressor warranty
- 1/4 in. x 1/2 in. Universal Piping Assembly/line-set (sold separately) IS REQUIRED. Choose your appropriate length (15 ft., 25 ft., or 50 ft.)
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information
- Ductless Split Air Conditioning System Installations require professional contractor support. Proper installation requires the use of a state licensed or certified HVAC contractor in order for the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty to apply. Please see full warranty statement for details