Model # 32071DC0

Internet #100685377

GROHE K4 Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet in Stainless Steel

Discontinued GROHE

K4 Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet in Stainless Steel

store icon Loading Buying Options...
package icon Loading Buying Options...
Sorry, but we ran into issues loading these options. Please try refreshing.

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

The GROHE K4 Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer in Stainless Steel is ADA compliant for universal use. It features a single lever handle for ease of use. The pull-out sprayer, which can extend up to 36 in., has a locking dual spray control that lets you switch back and forth between stream and spray modes. The high-arc spout can swivel 360°, has a reach of 9-1/8 in. and can give you easy access to flowing water.

  • Stainless steel finish adds shine to your design
  • Single lever handle for ease of use
  • High-arc spout with 9-1/8 in. reach swivels 360° for complete sink access
  • Pull-out sprayer extends up to 36 in. to clean the bottom of pots easily
  • Locking dual spray control allows you to switch back and forth between stream and spray modes
  • ADA compliant
  • Quick installation system
  • GROHE SilkMove ceramic cartridge and supply lines included for quick installation
  • How To Install a Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
  • Not available for sale in California

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.  Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.



Connection size (in.)
3/8 In.
Spout Height (in.)


Color Family
Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel
Faucet Type
Pull Out
Adjustable Flow Rate,Pull out sprayer
Flow rate (gallons per minute)
Housing Material
Included Components
Handles,Supply Lines
Minimum Sink Holes Required
Mount Location
Deck Mount
Number of Faucet Handles
Single Handle
Spout Reach (in.)
Valve material

Warranty / Certifications

Certifications and Listings
ADA Compliant
Manufacturer Warranty
Limited Lifetime

More Products With These Features


Customer Questions & Answers

Do you carry parts for Grohe 32071SD0 K4 Single-handle Pull-out Spray head Kitchen Faucet?

I need to replace the rubber that switches full stream to spray.
Asked by: Mary
Yes we do have couple of replacement parts for this product. You can find the list of replacements here: The rubber on the spray head is not a separate spare part you would need to buy the whole pullout spray : 46573 000
Answered by: Grohe Product Expert
Date published: 2016-01-25
  • y_2017, m_7, d_25, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_, sid_100685377, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 46ms

Customer Reviews

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 69ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;