The Gaggia Classic is a best selling model, loved by coffee aficionados worldwide. A commercial-style brew group and chrome-plated marine brass portafilter offer heat stability while intuitive controls make machine operation a breeze. The Gaggia Classic comes with two stainless steel filter baskets (one and two shot), a coffee tamper, a 7 g measuring scoop, and an instructional CD. Brushed stainless steel finish.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Three-way solenoid valve with chrome-plated marine brass 58 mm commercial style portafilter for use with ground coffee or ESE coffee pods
- Commercial brew group and turbo frother attachment mounted on a ball joint
- 3.5 oz. boiler with two external heating elements and removable 72 oz. water reservoir
- 55-Watt electric pump and rocker-switches control power, steaming and brewing
- Five demitasse cups sit in the passively heated cup warmer