With a contemporary stainless-steel front panel, durable metal frame, and a bright display, the Gaggia Accademia Super-Automatic Espresso Machine embodies refined design aesthetics. For ease of use, it is anchored by one-touch, programmable push-button controls for espresso, hot water and milk outputs, the Accademia dispenses perfect beverages on demand. Just select your desired beverage from one of seven dedicated buttons capable of delivering the following drinks: espresso, caffe, caffe lungo, cappuccino, latte, latte macchiato and hot water. This intuitive espresso machine comes equipped with an innovative new milk management system. Fully detachable, the Academia’s Cappuccino System features an external milk circuit and a sturdy carafe that can be removed and refrigerated to keep your milk fresh. You can also choose to froth manually, since the machine has an integrated steam wand/water dispenser. With a ceramic burr grinder, automated user friendly controls, as well as dedicated machine and milk circuit cleaning cycles, the Gaggia Accademia is truly a turnkey machine for the busy coffee lover.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Dual boilers for optimal performance
- Seven fully programmable beverage selections set milk parameters for normal, minimum, maximum, or no froth set drink strength and volume
- Adjustable coffee dispenser with a maximum height of a little over 6.5 in., fingerprint resistant stainless steel front panel, ceramic burr grinder with integrated bean hopper and double lid aroma saver
- Top of machine has direct access to water tank and coffee bean refill, integrated coffee grounds container, removable from the front
- Built-in cup warmer, pre-brewing system for maximum flavor extraction, Opti-Dose feature adjusts amount of coffee used per cup, water tank has 17 l capacity and milk carafe has 0.5 l capacity