The Gama Sonic GS-33K Crown solar light fixture makes it easy to provide light in small structures like sheds, greenhouses, or garages. There are no electrical wires to install. Just drill one hole in the roof or side wall of the structure where you need light, put the integrated solar panel on the exterior side of the hole, and screw the six-LED light fixture into the panel from the inside. The sun will do the rest. When sunlight hits the Crown's solar panel, it charges the unit's internal NiMH battery pack. On a full solar charge, the light fixture can shine for up to three hours at a brightness of 50 lumens. When the battery pack is run down, it takes about eight hours of sunlight on the solar panel to achieve a full recharge. Beyond providing light for your shed, the Crown includes a built-in nightlight that makes it easy to find the unit's on/off drawstring in the dark. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
- Comes complete with six bright-white LEDs for 50 lumens of light
- Provides 3-4 hours of light with a full charge
- Built in night light to find switch easily in the dark for easy turn on
- Adjustable solar panel to allow for optimum charge
- No electrical wiring necessary--just drill a hole, put the solar panel on the outside side, and attach the light from the inside