The Gama Sonic Flora solar outdoor light fixture model GS-113F is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for post-mounted electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This rust-resistant cast-aluminum solar lantern, which features attractive floral metalwork and a powder-coated antique bronze finish, fits any existing 3 in. Dia lamp post with no electrical wiring needed. Just install it, and let the sun do the rest. The Flora's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture's integrated solar panel. At dusk, 6 bright white LEDs will turn on automatically will shine at a brightness of 70 Lumens. The fixture is designed for dusk-to-dawn performance on a fully charged battery. Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The Flora's monocrystalline silicon solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
- Solar light fixture with integrated solar panel mounts on 3 in. Dia posts and contains 6 bright-white LEDs plus Gama Sonic's patented light-enhancing cone-reflector technology
- Timeless design meets modern energy efficiency: solar power means installation with no electrical wiring or utility hookup required-just sunlight to charge the battery
- Automatically turns on at sundown and shines bright-white light at 70 Lumens output
- Designed to provide dusk-to-dawn operation on a fully charged battery pack
- Made with powder-coated, rust-resistant cast aluminum and glass
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs