The Gama Sonic Flora solar outdoor light fixture model GS-113W is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for wall-mounted electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This rust-resistant cast-aluminum solar lantern, which features attractive floral metalwork and a powder-coated antique bronze finish, can be installed on an exterior wall with no electrical wiring needed. Just hang it, and let the sun do the rest. The Flora's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture's integrated solar panel. At dusk, 6 bright white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 70 Lumens. The fixture is designed to provide dusk-to-dawn operation on a fully charged battery pack. Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The Flora's monocrystalline silicon solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
- Solar lantern with an integrated solar panel mounts on exterior walls and contains 6 bright-white LEDs plus Gama Sonic's patented, light-enhancing cone-reflector technology
- Timeless design meets modern energy efficiency: solar power means installation with no electrical wiring or utility hookup required-just sunlight to charge the battery
- Automatically turns on at sundown and shines bright-white light at 70 Lumens output
- Designed to provide dusk-to-dawn operation on a fully charged battery pack
- Made with powder-coated, rust-resistant cast aluminum and glass
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs