The Gama Sonic Imperial II solar light fixture model GS-97NF2 is commercial-grade lighting. It is ideal for business and commercial settings but also is suitable for home use. This attractive light fixture has two heavy-duty, rustproof cast-aluminum solar lanterns that fit atop a standard 3 in. Dia lamp post. Each Imperial II lantern sports a light output of 300-Lumens-the brightest in Gama Sonic's entire product range-and a powder-coated black finish. Installation is easy. Just set it the GS-97NF2 on the lamp post and let the sun do the rest. Each Imperial II lantern contains Lithium Ion battery packs that charge when sunlight hits each lantern's integrated solar panels. At dusk, 21 bright-white LEDs per lantern will turn on automatically and shine through the glass panes for up to ten hours on a full solar charge-that's a total output of 700-Lumens from both lights. Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. Each Imperial II lantern's five monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The replaceable, plugged battery packs in each lantern are good for about 1,000 charges.
- Light fixture features 2 lanterns on a base that fits any 3 in. lamp post; each lantern has 5 integrated solar panels, 21 bright white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's light-enhancing cone reflector
- Lights automatically turn on at dusk, shine at 300-Lumens output per lantern for up to 10 hours on full solar charge of the fixture's lithium ion battery packs
- Heavy-duty, commercial-grade design plus energy efficiency: solar power means no electrical wiring required-just sunlight
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Made with powder-coated, rustproof cast aluminum and glass; each lantern measures 19 in. H by 10.5 in. long and wide
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs