The Gama Sonic Imperial II solar light fixture model GS-97NF is commercial-grade lighting. It is ideal for business and commercial settings but also is suitable for home use. This heavy-duty rustproof cast-aluminum solar lantern with a powder-coated black finish and with real glass panes is the brightest in Gama Sonic's entire product range with an output of 300 Lumens. The top-of-the-line light fixture fits any existing 3 in. Dia lamp post with no electrical wiring needed. Just install it, and let the sun do the rest. The Imperial II's internal Lithium Ion battery packs charge when sunlight hits the fixture's integrated solar panels. At dusk, 21 bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine for up to ten hours on a full solar charge. Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The Imperial II's five monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light's replaceable, plugged battery packs are good for about 1,000 charges.
- Lantern mounts on 3 in. posts and contains 5 solar panels, 21 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's light-enhancing cone reflector
- Automatically turns on at dusk; shines bright-white light at 300 Lumens output for up to 10 hours on full solar charge of the fixture's lithium ion battery packs
- Heavy-duty, commercial-grade design plus energy efficiency: solar power means no electrical wiring required-just sunlight
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Made with powder-coated, rustproof cast aluminum and glass; measures 19 in. H by 10.5 in. long and wide
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs