The Gama Sonic Imperial solar outdoor light fixture model GS-97F-GE is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for post-mounted electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This rust-resistant cast-aluminum solar lantern with a powder-coated black finish and real glass fits any existing 3 in. Dia lamp post with no electrical wiring needed. Just install it, add either of the included finials (acorn or eagle), and let the sun do the rest. The Imperial's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture's integrated solar panels. At dusk, eight bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and in high-brightness mode will shine at 180 Lumens. The light is designed for dusk-to-dawn performance on a full solar charge. When weather makes it challenging to charge the battery to capacity, switch the brightness mode to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light dispersal and glow. Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The Imperial's 4 monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. For unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support in Atlanta is here to help.
- Solar powered, no electricity needed
- Powder-coated cast-aluminum construction withstands the tough weather
- Fits on any existing 3 in. lamp post, which makes replacing an existing gas or electric lamp easy
- Automatically turns on at dusk
- Designed for dusk-to-dawn performance when the fixture's lithium ion battery pack is fully charged
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Comes with interchangeable acorn and eagle finials