The Gama Sonic GS-97SGE Imperial solar lamp post and lantern is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. Standing 102 in. tall from the top of the finial-it comes with an acorn-style and an eagle-shaped finial-to the base of the post, the rust-resistant cast-aluminum lamp post and lantern with a powder-coated black finish requires no electrical wiring to set up. Just bolt the Imperial GS-97SGE to a cement pad, and let the sun do the rest. The Imperial's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when direct sunlight hits the lantern's integrated solar panels during the day. At dusk, eight bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine through the glass panes at a brightness of 180 Lumens. The light is designed for dusk-to-dawn operation on a full battery charge. When weather patterns diminish daytime sunlight, switch the LED brightness mode to low to extend run times. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow and light dispersal. The lantern's 4 monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic customer support in Atlanta is here to help.
- Lamp post stands 102 in. tall with lantern containing 4 solar panels, 8 bright-white LEDs, and light-enhancing cone reflector
- Solar powered-easy installation with no wiring, gas, or electricity needed
- Powder-coated cast-aluminum construction holds up in tough weather conditions
- Comes with interchangeable acorn and eagle finials
- Automatically turns on at dusk
- Designed for dusk-to-dawn performance on a full solar charge of the lithium ion battery pack
- High/low switch to adjust LED brightness