The Gama Sonic GS-104S Pagoda solar lamp post and double lamp heads is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting, and its design-inspired by the architecture of Eastern Asia-will add style and distinction wherever it's installed. Standing 89 in. tall, the rust-resistant cast-aluminum lamp post with a powder-coated black finish requires no electrical wiring to set up. Just bolt the Pagoda GS-104D to a cement pad, and let the sun do the rest. No electrical wiring or gas hookup is required. Each lamp head's Lithium Ion battery pack charge when sunlight hits the lamp's integrated solar panels. At dusk, eight bright-white LEDs per lamp will turn on automatically and shine through the glass panes at a brightness of 180 Lumens. The lamps are designed for dusk-to-dawn performance when the batteries are fully charged. If sunlight is limited and recharging the batteries is difficult, switch the LED-brightness mode to low to extend light duration. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow and light dispersal. The Pagoda lamp post is designed not only for performance but durability. Each lantern's 4 monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The replaceable, plugged battery packs will last for about 1,000 charges. For unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support in Atlanta is here to help.
- Lamp post stands 89 in. with 2 lamp heads each containing 4 solar panels, 8 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's patented light-enhancing cone reflector
- No utilities, gas hookups, or electrical wiring required for installation-just set it up in a sunny spot, and solar power will provide the energy
- Automatically turns on at dusk and shines bright-white light at 180 Lumens per lamp
- Designed for dusk-to-dawn performance when the lithium ion battery packs are fully charged
- Cast aluminum construction withstands the tough weather
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance