The Gama Sonic GS-104S Pagoda solar lamp post and single lamp head is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting, and its design-inspired by the architecture of Eastern Asia-will add style and distinction wherever it's installed. Standing 87 in. tall, the rust-resistant cast-aluminum lamp post and lantern with a powder-coated black finish requires no electrical wiring to set up. Just bolt the Pagoda GS-104S to a cement pad, and let the sun do the rest. No electrical wiring or gas hookup is required. The internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the light fixture's integrated solar panels. At dusk, eight bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine through the glass panes at a brightness of 180 Lumens. The lamp is designed for dusk-to-dawn performance when the battery is fully charged. If sunlight is limited and recharging the battery is difficult, switch the LED-brightness mode to low to extend light duration. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow and light dispersal. The Pagoda lamp post is designed not only for performance but durability. The lantern's 4 monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack will last for about 1,000 charges. For unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support in Atlanta is here to help.
- Lamp post stands 87 in. with 1 lamp head containing 4 solar panels, 8 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's patented light-enhancing cone reflector
- No utilities, gas hookups, or electrical wiring required for installation-just set it up in a sunny spot, and solar power will provide the energy
- Automatically turns on at dusk and shines bright-white light at 180 Lumens
- Designed for dusk-to-dawn performance when the fixture's lithium ion battery pack has received a full solar charge
- Cast aluminum construction withstands the tough weather
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance