The Gama Sonic GS-52SG Peking solar lamp post and lamp head is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. Standing 77 in. tall from finial to base, the rust-resistant cast-aluminum lamp post and lantern in a powder-coated black finish requires no electrical wiring for installation. The included EZ Anchor makes setup tool-free in just minutes-no digging or cement required. Just put the Peking GS-52SG in the ground where you want it, and let the sun do the rest. The Peking's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits any of the light fixture's four integrated solar panels. At dusk, nine bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 120 Lumens. The fixture is designed for dusk-to-dawn performance on a full solar charge of the battery pack. Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow and multidirectional light dispersal. The Peking's monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
- Lamp post stands 77 in. with 1 lamp head containing 4 solar panels, 9 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector to enhance light output
- Solar power means setup without electrical wiring or utility hookups-sunlight generates the energy
- Included EZ-Anchor base provides easy, tool-free in-ground installation
- Automatically turns on at dusk and shines at 120 Lumens output
- Designed for dusk-to-dawn performance on full solar charge of lithium ion battery pack
- Made from rust-resistant, powder-coated cast-aluminum; lamp head has real glass panes
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Have questions about outdoor lighting? Check out our helpful guide here.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs