The Gama Sonic GS-98D Royal solar lamp post with two lamp heads is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. Standing 89 in. tall, the rust-resistant cast-aluminum lamp post features two lanterns with a powder-coated weathered bronze finish and requires no electrical wiring to set up. Just bolt the Royal GS-98D to a cement pad, and let the sun do the rest. Each lantern has an internal Lithium Ion battery and integrated solar panels. The battery packs charge when sunlight hits the panels. At dusk, 7 bright white LEDs per lamp will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 120 Lumens-that's 240 Lumens from all the lights combined. The lamps are designed to provide dusk-to-dawn performance when their battery pack is fully charged. In situations where weather makes it difficult to get enough direct sun to fill the battery to capacity, switch the LED brightness mode to low for longer run times. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow and light dispersal. Beyond providing a superior combination of luminosity and light duration, this solar lamp post is durable. Its monocrystalline silicon solar panel is protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The replaceable, plugged battery pack in each lantern is should last for about 1,000 charges. For unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support in Atlanta is here to help.
- Double lamp heads for more light output-120 Lumens per lamp
- Solar powered, no utilities, gas, or electrical wiring needed for installation
- Automatically turns on when the sun goes down
- Designed for dusk-to-dawn operation when the lithium ion battery packs in the lamp heads are fully charged
- Cast aluminum construction withstands the toughest weather elements
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance