The Gama Sonic Royal solar outdoor light fixture model GS-98W is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for wall-mounted electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This rust-resistant cast-aluminum solar wall lantern with a powder-coated weathered bronze finish and real glass panes can be installed with no electrical wiring needed. Just hang it, and let the sun do the rest. The Royal's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture's integrated solar panels. At dusk, 7 bright white LEDs will turn on automatically and in high-brightness mode will shine at 120 Lumens. The fixture is designed for dusk-to-dawn operation on a full battery charge. When sunlight is scarce, switch the brightness mode to low to extend battery life and run times. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The Royal's 4 monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support in Atlanta is here to help.
- Lantern mounts on exterior walls and contains 4 solar panels, 7 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's cone-reflector technology to enhance lighting
- Easy to install: solar power means no utilities, gas, electrical wiring needed-just hang it, and let sunlight do the rest
- Automatically turns on when the sun goes down
- Designed for dusk-to-dawn operation when the lithium ion battery pack is fully charged
- High/low switch to adjust light output
- Durable, weather resistant powder-coated cast-aluminum frame with real glass panes
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance