The Gama Sonic GS-94T Victorian solar lamp post with triple lanterns is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. Its 19th-century-streetlamp design will add style and distinction wherever it's installed. Standing 90 in. tall, the rust-resistant cast-aluminum lamp post and lanterns with a powder-coated black finish requires no electrical wiring to set up. Just secure the Victorian GS-94S to a concrete pad with the included bolts. That's it. The sun will do the rest. Every lantern's internal lithium ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits an integrated solar panel. At dusk, nine bright white LEDs will turn on automatically per lantern and shine through the beveled glass panes at a brightness of 150 Lumens on a full solar charge. The unit is designed for dusk-to-dawn performance on a full charge, but that's not always possible based on the amount of sun. To conserve battery life, switch the brightness mode in the lanterns to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow and light dispersal. The lamp heads' monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The replaceable, plugged battery packs are good for about 1000 charges. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
- Lamp post stands 90 in. with three lanterns, all containing an integrated solar panel, nine bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's light-enhancing cone reflector
- LEDs automatically turn on at dusk and shine at 150 Lumens output per lantern
- Designed for dusk-to-dawn operation when the lithium ion battery packs in the lanterns are fully charged
- Every lantern has high and low light settings, plus an external switch to turn off the LEDs
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Easy DIY assembly and installation - no utility hookups required for energy, just sun
- Powder-coated cast-aluminum construction withstands the tough weather conditions
- Need help choosing outdoor lighting? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs