The Gama Sonic GS-94S Victorian solar lamp post and lantern is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. Its 19th-century-streetlamp design will add style and distinction wherever it's installed. Standing 93 in. tall, the rust-resistant cast-aluminum lamp post and lantern with a powder-coated black finish requires no electrical wiring to set up. Just secure the Victorian GS-94S to a concrete pad with the included bolts or use Gama Sonic's EZ-Anchor system (sold separately) for in-ground installation. That's it. The sun will do the rest. The internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the light fixture's integrated solar panel. At dusk, 9 bright white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine through the beveled glass panes at a brightness of 150 Lumens on a full solar charge. The unit is designed for dusk-to-dawn performance on a full charge, but that's not always possible based on the amount of sun. To conserve battery life, switch the brightness mode to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow and light dispersal. The lamp head's monocrystalline silicon solar panel is protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The unit's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
- Lamp post stands 93 in. with 1-light lamp head containing integrated solar panel, 9 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's light-enhancing cone reflector
- Light automatically turns on at dusk and shines at 150 Lumens output
- Designed for dusk-to-dawn operation on full solar charge of the fixture's lithium ion battery pack
- High and low light settings, plus external switch to turn off the LEDs
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Easy DIY assembly and installation-no utility hookups required for energy, just sun
- Powder-coated cast-aluminum construction withstands the tough weather conditions