The Gama Sonic Weston solar light fixture model GS-53FPW-PIR is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This rustproof cast-aluminum solar lantern with a sleek, timeless design and a powder-coated black finish makes a stylish addition to your homes exterior. It includes all the hardware for three styles of mounting: as a wall sconce; on flat surfaces, such as pillars or columns; or at the top of a 3 in. Dia lamp post. No electrical wiring is required. The Weston's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits any of the four integrated solar panels. At dusk, 6 bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 75 Lumens for up to 8 hours on a full solar charge. When motion is detected up to 15 ft. away from the fixture, light output doubles in brightness to 150-Lumens for 45 seconds. Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow. The Weston's monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. For any unexpected issues, the Gama Sonic Weston is covered by a one-year warranty.
- Motion-sensing solar light fixture for 3 in. posts, flat surfaces, or walls features 4 solar panels; 13 LEDs; Gama Sonic's light-enhancing cone reflector
- Automatically turns on at dusk; shines bright-white light at 75 Lumens output for up to 8 hours on full solar charge of the fixture's lithium ion battery pack
- Light output doubles in brightness to 150-Lumens for 45 seconds when motion is detected up to 15 ft. in front of the fixture
- No electrical wiring required for power-just sunlight; integrated monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass
- Made from cast aluminum and real glass; measures 18.5 in. H, 10 in. long and wide for post mount-slightly taller for pier mount, longer for wall mount
- Have questions about outdoor lighting? Check out our helpful guide here.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs