Masonry Boxes are manufactured from durable pre-galvanized steel, and are designed to house and protect electrical wiring, switches, and receptacles in masonry walls. All steel boxes are UL listed and acceptable for use in 2-hour fire rated walls and ceilings. Knockouts for conduit connectors and mounting holes are designed to resist slurry from entering box.
- Gangable design allows construction of multiple gang box from one product
- Supplied with ten (10) 1/2 and 3/4 in. concentric knockouts
- Ground is located near the front of the box for installer's convenience
- 22.5 cu. in. capacity
- For 6, 8, and 10 in. block walls
- Note: product may vary by store