For great long-term performance, select the Garage Door Insulation Kit from Cellofoam North America Inc. It's made with modified expanded polystyrene, a rigid, foam plastic with resilient closed cells. The benefits include permanent R-value, inherent water resistance, excellent physical strength and dimensional stability. Cellofoam garage door panels make your garage and workshop a more attractive and quieter space while reducing your monthly energy waste and lowering utility bills.
- Energy efficient expanded polystyrene (EPS) Core R-value approximately 4.75 Per Panel
- High-impact polystyrene (HIPS) laminate facer
- Kerfing for quick and easy installation
- Easy-to-follow DIY instructions included
- Pieces offer clean, professional appearance and are washable for easy maintenance
- Kit covers one standard 9 ft. wide garage door; a two-car or two-door garage requires two kits
- Each piece measures a nominal 20 in. W x 54 in. L x 1-1/4 in. D