Silver Dollar Aluminum Roof Coating is an asbestos free, reflectiveand protective, fibered coating with aluminum flakes suspended in a tough and flexible vehicle of selected asphalt and solvent. Upon application, the aluminum flakes leaf to the surface to form a reflective metal shield that insulates against the sun's destructive rays, reducing interior temperatures to provide a savings on energy costs. Covers approx 50 sq ft per gal.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Aluminum surface and bright silver finish reflect UV rays
- Designed to protect roof surfaces
- Helps reduce cooling costs
- For commercial and residential use
- Fibered coating formula has aluminum flakes suspended in a tough and flexible vehicle of selected asphalt and solvent