This heavy-duty Wet-R-Dri 4.75-Gallon All-Weather Roof Cement is ideal for the repair of cracks, seams and holes in roofing material. This cement is conveniently formulated for year-round use. It also works great in new construction and in setting flashings, drip edges and roofing material edges. Covers approx 12 sq. ft. per gal.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Fiber-reinforced cement to stop roof leaks
- For use below grade as a heavy-duty foundation waterproofing and damp-proofing cement
- Use for repairs and new construction projects
- Thick trowel grade for cold applications
- Use in wet and dry conditions to seal and stop leaks around flashings, skylights, vent pipes, chimneys and valleys