Cyclone Electric-Powered Conduit Bender One shoe bends .5 in. - 2 in. Rigid, Rigid aluminum, EMT, and IMC conduit with no loose parts. Also bends PVC-coated rigid (.5 in. to 1.5 in.). Has the ability to make repeatable bends at the same degree. Horizontal and vertical positions allow theunit to create accurate offset bends. Four-wheels increase mobility. Low-volt (95), high-volt (132) automatic shut-off helps protect electrical components from voltage fluctuations. Resetting circuit breaker eliminates down time changing fuses. On/Off switch allows user to shut machine down for extended periods of time. Hook attachment on pendant control frees hands while working with conduit. Minimal training time. Weather-resistant cover included. 110/115 V AC, 15 AMP 1 HP DC Motor.
- Easy dial settings-makes training time virtually non-existent
- Strong legs - Increased durability (10x life test)
- Large tires/wheels - increased mobility
- Strong upright handle - Ease of use
- FORK LIFT TUBES - Allows lifting and transport capability–built into base
- LIFT HOOK - Security (job-site) tethering
- STORAGE AREA - Storage for tools, etc. while in use