Cyclone Electric-Powered Conduit Bender One shoe bends .5 in. - 2 in. Rigid, Rigid aluminum, EMT, and IMC conduit with no loose parts. Also bends PVC-coated rigid (.5 in. to 1.5 in.). Has the ability to make repeatable bends at the same degree. Horizontal and vertical positions allow the unit to create accurate offset bends. Four-wheels increase mobility. Low-volt (95), high-volt (132) automatic shut-off helps protect electrical components from voltage fluctuations. Resetting circuit breaker eliminates down time changing fuses. On/Off switch allows user to shut machine down for extended periods of time. Hook attachment on pendant control frees hands while working with conduit. Minimal training time. Weather-resistant cover included. 110/115 V AC, 15 AMP 1 HP DC Motor.
- Easy dial settings-makes training time virtually non-existent
- Strong legs - Increased durability (10x life test)
- Large tires/wheels - increased mobility
- Strong upright handle - Ease of use
- FORK LIFT TUBES - Allows lifting and transport capability–built into base
- LIFT HOOK - Security (job-site) tethering
- STORAGE AREA - Storage for tools, etc. while in use