The 10 Amp Push-Button Door Switch features normally on-momentary contact. The switch includes a metal box, cover plate and mounting hardware for installation within a doorjamb with a 1-1/4 in. wide x 2-3/4 in. high x 2 in. deep mounting hole. The single-pole, single-throw circuitry automatically operates lights when door is opened.
- Use to control lighting with the opening and closing of a door
- Normally-on/momentary-off, SPST circuitry turns lights on when the door opens
- CSA listed
- 1/2 HP or 10 Amp s at 125/277 Volt AC
- Install in a doorjamb with a 1-1/4 in. wide x 2-3/4 in. high x 2 in. deep mounting hole
- Includes AC/DC switch, metal box, cover plate and mounting hardware