The Gardner Bender 2-Piece Electrical Tester Kit provides convenient tools for checking AC voltage and electrical receptacle readings. This tester kit offers a compact design that is easy for use in spaces where working room is limited. Circuit Alert Non-Contact Voltage Detector indicates the presence of AC Voltage from 50 - 600 V. Visual (flashing) and audible (beeping) indicators signal presence of voltage. Built-in “safe test” feature assures batteries are operating properly. No need to contact bare conductor. Compact design fits in shirt pocket and includes pocket clip. Includes On/Off button. Operates from 1-AAA battery (included). ETL Listed. 6 ft. drop rating and 150 lb crush rating. III 600V CAT Rating. 1 Year warranty. TESTS: Outlets, Switches, Circuit breaker panels, Wiring, and Light fixtures. Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer tests ground fault receptacles by overloading circuit and tripping GFCI. Plug tester into any circuit protected by GFR-(110-125V AC) and press black button to overload. Tests for seven conditions: ground fault interruption, open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse, and correct wiring. Succession of yellow and red lights provides indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors. Tester trips GFCI between 6 - 9 ma. TESTS: Standard outlets, GFCI outlets, and Extension cords.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes a non-contact voltage tester and an outlet/GFCI tester
- Voltage tester indicates the presence of AC voltage from 50 - 600-Volt
- Outlet/GFCI tester checks ground fault receptacles by overloading circuit and tripping GFCI
- Compact design for use where space is limited
- Internationally rated/listed for safety
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs