The Gardner Bender 22 - 10 AWG 8-Circuit Terminal Block employs screw clamps as wire connectors. This terminal block remains operational in temperature extremes ranging from -40˚ to 260˚F. Connect up to 8 circuits quickly and easily.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Provides a double row of screw-type wire connections for 8 circuits
- Compatible with 22 - 10 AWG wire
- 30-Amp 600-Volt maximum rated
- Withstands temperature extremes of -40˚ to 260˚F
- Wire range 22-10 AWG
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs