Easily set up in minutes to dispense or take up wire, cable, rope or hose. Insert spindle through center of reel. Place reel jacks under each end of spindle, aligning roller bearings with spindle grooves, and raise one jack until reel end clears floor. Raise opposite jack until spindle is level.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Adjustable jack height accommodates various reel sizes
- Roller bearings on jack permit smooth reel rotation
- High-strength steel construction holds up to 5000-lb. reel
- Dimensions: 24 in. L x 16 in. W
- Jack height range: 22 in. to 54 in.
- Reel capacity size: 46 in. to 96 in.
- Reel capacity weight: 2500 lbs. (ea.)