Sta-Kool 770 Ultra White Elastomeric Roof Coating is a tough, highly flexible, rubberized roof coating. This high-performance, 7-year warranted elastomeric roof coating resists cracking and peeling. The coating also provides a highly protective barrier which reflects the sun's heat and destructive UV rays. This helps to cool roof surfaces and reduce interior temperatures. This product is an investment which can actually pay for itself in savings on cooling costs. Covers approx 50-75 sq. ft. per Gal. depending on porosity of the surface.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Highly-flexible, rubberized coating reflects the sun's heat and harmful UV rays
- Reduces heat buildup and helps reduce cooling costs
- For commercial and residential use
- Resists cracking and peeling and will expand and contract up to 300%
- Please consider the weather when ordering this product, it may freeze in transit, making the product unusable
- Can be used on cement tile, fiberglass sheeting, bonded gravel roofs, built up roofs, mobile home roofs, metal roofs, RV roofs, and aged roofs previously coated with asphalt, aluminum or tar