The 3/8 in. Drive Electronic Torque Wrench puts a 10-100 ft. lbs., a 120-1200 in. lbs. and a 13.6-135.6 Nm torque wrench in one tool. This wrench's breakaway torque feature measures the maximum amount of torque needed to remove an already installed fastener, which is ideal for work on aftermarket parts or when you don't have a service manual at hand. You can use the same amount of measured torque to reinstall the fastener. Breakaway torque uses four control buttons and a buzzer with red, yellow and green lights to let you reach the targeted level of torque and it's enclosed in shock-resistant housing for protection against accidents. A backlit LCD screen makes it easy to read the torque values and KD Tools backs its wrench with a lifetime warranty. The Electronic Torque Wrench provides ±2% accuracy clockwise and ±3% accuracy counterclockwise, better than the ±4% accuracy of mechanical torque wrenches.
- Sealed teardrop head for access, strength and keeps contaminants out
- LCD screen with backlight for easy reading of torque values enclosed in a shock resistant housing
- Buzzer and red, yellow, green lights to alert user when target torque is reached
- Converts ft. lbs. in. lbs. and newton-meter
- Features 4 simple buttons power on/off, unit, torque target up and torque target down