The Gearwrench 7-Piece Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set combines the speed of a ratchet with the access and control of a wrench. The ease of 5 degrees of movement to turn fasteners. Small ratcheting box end head design allows easy access to tight spots. Moves a fastener along any length threaded rod without removing the wrench from the fastener. Provides the speed and performance advantage over the traditional wrench, providing fast ratcheting action Sets & Kits do not have warranty/ see individual piece for details.
- Wrench sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 3/4 in.
- Surface drive provides a stronger grip on fasteners, reducing fastener rounding
- Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit
- Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fastener VS 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches
- Gear teeth are made of all metal construction for strength and durability
- Designed for tight spaces