25 foot 10/3 contractor cord set with NEMA L5-30 (3-wire twistlock) male plug and two NEMA 5-20 duplex GFCI receptacles and circuit breakers for overload protection. Ideal for jobsites when GFCIs are required to comply with OSHA. Also appropriate for damp locations or boating applications. A safe, convenient way to power electric tools and appliances using a portable generator. Duplex receptacles are housed in an aluminum weatherproof junction box with spring-loaded covers. For 125 volt use only. Made with UL Listed components.
- Convenience cord set ideal for jobsites, camping or during an outage at home
- Features 30 Amp 120V male plug (NEMA L5-30), 25 feet of 10/3 cord and a quad junction box with two GFCI protected duplex receptacles
- Circuit breakers provided for overload protection
- OSHA compliant
- Made from UL Listed components
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords